Friday, October 24, 2008

Money money money

Since holiday is just around the corner, I have a lot of plans in mind (some of which I'm not sure whether it can be done or not but we'll see what happens later).

BTW, I'm planning to send my handphone to Arkib Negara and make sure that it will be displayed there. But before that I'd have to call my stingy boss and tell her that I'm available these 2 months so I can work and get extra money to buy a new cell. Smiles.

Is there any other way for me to get more $?

Oh, asking me to get it from THE parents is not a good option. Thee hee.

At the end of the day, I hope I can pat my own shoulder, knowing that I've worked my own way to get things that I want.

3 comments:

blodyn said...

mintak jer from ur parents. phone cikai2 pun takper. as long as it's new :P

Anonymous said...

mintak laa bf u!

mimie_t said...

blh la cuba. tp rs cm xdpt je ;p

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr