Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One more paper and let's call it a semester! :)

I'm writing today because I'm starting to feel like I need to get some fresh air but it's raining outside so I had nowhere to go. The air is wet these days. I think a cup of hot chocolate will trigger my brain to give me even more inspiration. But that's like impossible here in this small room. Duh! But maybe I should consider having a mini-pantry here. That'd be fun, no? Think of having good friends to drink with and have a nice chat. Hmmm. Okay that's enough.

I'm just grateful that I'm almost done with the first semester! Hoyeahhh. It was weird at the beginning. But later everything seems to fall in place. (Thank you Allah, Alhamdulillah.) So I hope that next semester will be another great journey (mcm la 1st sem ni great habis!? Haha). I feel a lil bit nervous about finding the right topic for the thesis. Leceh la. I need more inspiration. I need to read more so that I can think more and I don't want to be trapped in this limited space in my brain. I will start to indulge in more readings this semester break. That's my promise.

4 comments:

blodyn said...

Yo! Change your layout! Or at least your font! Susah gile nak bace tu... anyways, sorry to hear about your car. maki hamun orang tu tak? heheh

blodyn said...

ooops! Nevermind. Patut la tak nampak. Da white background tak load lagi. hehehe> my bad. sorry babe :)

my name is Ain said...

all the best!!!

mimie_t said...

Ira: Haha. Sometimes mmg lmbt sikit dia load. hehe

Ain: Thank youuuu! xoxo

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr