Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Of men and compliments

Like any other guy, Den seldom gives compliments (except when he was 'forced' to do so, of course). He picked me up the other day for lunch. And as soon as I entered the car he was like, "Oh, I think you're fat." I thought that that was just it, when he continued "See, you even have double chins now." Now that, according to him, should be taken as a compliment. I'm confused. O_o

P.S. His lines should be followed by "You're not fat. You're just curvy". That's more like it. :D

7 comments:

ctfadzlin said...

haha!welcome to malay men compliment syndrome?remember how i met that John Kinsella guy?its a mistery that i havent be able to discover why is it soo hard for them..u know he's happy to see u curvy rite??yummy!lols.

mimie_t said...

Hehehe. He keeps on complaining how I look too 'bertulang' nowadays. In a way, it's like he's trying to make me feel okay gaining some fat here and there. Haruslah yummy kn? HAHAHA

dengerous said...

yes, that was my point..period..

mimie_t said...

Eh eh termengumpat pulak. :P Sorry sayang. He he he

ctfadzlin said...

hahahaha!cute!

Anonymous said...

It been ages since I last see you...hopefully you gain some more, especially this raya time...you can have guilt free rendang and ketupat and lontong and wadeh this raya.hehe.

mimie_t said...

mn ada mkn wadeh. Fret not Sayang.. I gained 2 kgs in 2 weeks. -_-"
Happy now? He he

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr