Thursday, February 17, 2011

Double whammy T.T

Today is just not my day. Tsk tsk.

I was really busy working on something very important. And I was preoccupied. I glanced at my watch after some time and noticed that its DEAD. T_T. The time had been 7.15 (a.m./p.m.) since I-don't know when.

I also noticed that I did not receive any call(s) or SMS. A blessing in disguise, I said at first. Macam tahu2 je aku ni busy. But I started to feel that something is not right. So I decided to have a look at my phone. And there you go. On top of the screen it says "No access to network". So I switched off the phone, restart it but nothing happened. Long story cut short, the SIM card cannot be used. T_T. So I bought a new SIM to be used temporarily.

I head back to my car. And it couldn't start! T_T. Kifarah ni, banyak sangat dosa. Haizzzzz. And I left the car kit at home, as well as the Jumper. Great. Cried for help and Uncle Michael came to the rescue. :) Moral of the story, even if you send your car for regular service, never trust them 100%. They might check everything BUT the battery.

1 comments:

ctfadzlin said...

sudah jatuh,ditimpe esketalor..bkn tangge dah ni..:P

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr