Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Am not thinking that much lately,

Okay, so I've left this blog unattained. Pardon me. But it seems like I'm too preoccupied with some stuffs. Lame excuse, but really. A lot of things happened along the way. Should I continue writing when I don't have anything in mind? You can continue reading if you want to. Hee. So I went to Dayout's wedding last weekend. The journey was simply exciting; or is there any appropriate word to replace that? Great people, good times.

Anyhow, I feel that there are things that I realized had happened to me lately. Some which are at first went unnoticed. But clear enough, they are now a part of me. And here goes:
  1. I can only open my eyes 6.30 in the morning for subuh prayers. It cannot be earlier than that. I'll wait until the alarm clock rings, then only my brain will start to function.
  2. It's pathetic that I have to sleep after the prayers and wake up later at 9 am. My classes starts at 10 every day, so I find no reason to stay awake and do nothing. Stupid.
  3. I stopped singing in the shower. The reason being is that I spend less time in it. Tehee.
  4. I've turned out to be a morning person. Lol.
  5. I'll spend about 10 minutes to think of what to wear to class everyday, and sometimes decide to change if I suddenly feel like not wearing that baju that day (pdhal dah siap nk ke kelas). Freak. Though decision to be made, I don't have many choice there in my closet. Hee.
Well that's all I can think about at the moment. To Ayu, if you're reading this, you'll probably think that this is an all-or-nothing post. But as much as I want to write, my brain does not let me to. And thanks for the wonderful journey. Smiles.

Till then. Have a great day
ppl!

P/s: I need to go home (yg jauh sgt tu). Lol. Craving for cempedak goreng.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr