Friday, January 23, 2009

Somebody please pinch me.

Okay. This is just another random posting. I was supposed to start doing my assignments and yet, here I am hitting the letters on the keyboard while humming my daily anthem. Sigh. But after quite a long week, I think I should have a well deserved rest. Right. And that explains why I woke up at 11.25 am this morning. He he.

I love Fridays, because it brings a lot of happiness. The once in a week sermon and reminders. The weekend. The kids I teach on Sundays.

But today is rather special because they will be home! Well yeah, the laundry would be extremely difficult to handle. The house will be messy after 5 minutes you've done cleaning up. The PC will not have time to rest. The kitchen table will be loaded with foooood! This will last about a week. But me likey likey. I don't mind. Not at all. :)

To them, Welcome home.

4 comments:

blodyn said...

such a family whore :P hehehe

mimie_t said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

I wonder if my sister looks forward to me coming home. Hoho.
Tak meriah nye laa 2 adik-beradik.

mimie_t said...

ayumin: Haha. I'm sure she does. (dahla satu2nya adik. Tee hee)So u'd have to make sure that u'll have a big family in the future. :P

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr