Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally.

Life's treating me well. This week would be our final week in UPM. Done with the lectures, assignments and soon the final exams. Teaching practice starts next month so I still have time to lepak around and do nothing. Okay, that's a big lie. Mama's salon is moving downstairs and there's so much to do until the renovation is complete. I've nothing much to say this time around. But perhaps this is just to let you know that I'm doing fine, maybe a little busy. I hope I can meet THE friends anytime soon (you guys are deeply missed).


4 comments:

blodyn said...

yo. your mom's salon is moving downstairs to your house?

mimie_t said...

no, not our house. The same shop lot, but downstairs.

Anonymous said...

Oh ingatkan start right away.
Jommmmmmm jumpa next mondayyyyy

mimie_t said...

Set! Marilah :))

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr