Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to school

Quickies (bukan yang 8 tv punya)

I hate HATE my student ID number it's very difficult to remember.
I love TESL 5 (the students I'm tutoring) they're very nice and very nice. My vocab is limited, sorry.
I did my first M.Sc presentation it was great!
I missed undergrad life, I really do, I want to be the makcik kepoh I was back then and I also miss the other makcik kepohs.
I have a lot of assignments and most of them are journals/ articles I have no idea what to write about and the worst part is that I realize that procrastination is BAD but I procrastinate so that is the worst part. (Did I repeat the worst part twice? Okay I did)
I miss my friends I want to meet them but I always have something up during weekend and I'm not giving excuses, I promise it's not the "I'm busy,really-but- I can go out with my boyfriend pulak" excuse. I really am busy and I'm sorry for not being able to catch-up.

P.S: I need a break SOS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm busy,really-but- I can go out with my boyfriend pulak


Hahaaaa
Chill2.

mimie_t said...

Hehe. Btl yu,aku pn dah lama x lepak dgn Den. Pnh main Diner Dash x?
Hidup aku during weekends mcm Diner Dash brought to life. Betul. Kiosk mama aku dah ada masak2 pulak skrg ni. So, begitulah. Hey hey ur bday is coming soon,

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr