Thursday, July 9, 2009

I need a haircut!

So mom promised me that she will cut my hair for me, but that's only after she attend classes on hair-cutting conducted by a person who's working with Wella. Okay I soooooo need a haircut because:

1. My hair is getting longer I can't stand it anymore.
2. I'm experiencing this sort of-psychological effect where I think that my head gets heavier.
3. I don't mind cutting my hair because I know that the hair will grow longer anyway.
4. I just need a haircut!

I surveyed some hairstyles I might want to propose to Kakak Amoi. I googled round face hairstyle and these are some which came out. (Okay, I know, xde kerja kan?)

#1

#2

#3

#4

Processing information:
.........

.............

.................

Okay #1 and #4 would be possible only if I use the straightening iron everyday. #2 hm..curls would never look good on me because of the extra fat on my cheeks. Should I get my hair layered (#3) again? Hm, hm, hm.. I don't think so.

Okay I don't care what kind of hairstyle you'll end up with!! (Echoes of Mama's voice). Tee hee. I don't even know why I posted this in the first place. lol.

Have a great day peeps!
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr