Friday, July 16, 2010

New Moon = Cinta Baru? How distorted.

Hello people.
I have to admit that I suck at giving titles to my posts. Sometimes they are not related at all. But who cares. :P Anyway, I'm aware that the Twilight Saga is being translated to Malay but I didn't know that New Moon becomes Cinta Baru. It doesn't suit the description of the story as a whole, and it is not even a direct translation! Ha ha. Fear not, this post is not about Twilight, or Eclipse which I've recently watched.

But if you want to talk about cinta baru, I found a new love. It's addictive. And I might consider this as a weekend hobby, or perhaps, to apply for a post as an arts and crafts teacher which I think will be fun. :) I'm still new at this, and I hope that I can get the actual tools needed so that the process will be less tedious and definitely more enjoyable.

It's called paper quilling, and I consider Miyyah@Kertas as my sifu. As for now, I'm working on a mini project for Den's birthday next week. It's like a ritual that I'll give something 'handmade' for his birthday. (been doing that since 2007 I guess :D) Will let you know when I'm done, but I'll not upload the end product though. Takut nanti ada yang nk termuntah hijau. Ha ha. If happens that I have a new project and god willing I have the time to get it done anytime soon, I'll let you guys know!

Until then. Be Happy!
xoxo

2 comments:

ctfadzlin said...

i still have my birthday card tat u made!i think u bleh buat bisness tau..custom-made cards?please upload the end product!tak saba nak muntah ijau!kekeke

mimie_t said...

Haha. Tak mahu lah Kak Lin. *Blush*

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr