Friday, July 2, 2010

Pelanduk dua serupa

Hello people! :)

Just a short one. I'm sorry for the long silence. I hope that you miss me. :P

I once heard that in this world, you'll meet different people with the same face (at least 7 of them). Well, I guess (according to others), I've met a few. He he.

But today, as I was stalking ppl on fb (that's how Den puts it), I came across this.

To have people with the same name would not be that surprising, right? But this, is kinda scary. He he he. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, congratulations to the recently married couple, who both share the same name as Den and I. Nak bunting macam ini juga! XD

P.S: To the owner of this picture, I'm sorry I forgot where this was taken from. I was so excited seeing this, snapped the pic and went for lunch and my dad deleted the browsing history. -_-"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!i know this may sounds cliche' but this happended to me too, kak idya nyer schoolmate name Fazlin also married to Haizat ok??eje name je lain..

linda mahmud said...

xlame la tu korang nyer turn..hahaha

mimie_t said...

KakLin: Hehe. OMG banyak2 kali

Linda: Amin. Amin banyak2 kali jgk.:D

Anonymous said...

For a moment there I thought korang dah kawin senyap2.

Bila baca baru tau.
Fuhhhh.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha menarikkk!
InsyaAllah tak lama lagi wujud la bunting macam tu jugak. :)

mimie_t said...

Ayu: Amiiinnn.. :) Den bukan VIP so tak pass nk kawen senyap2. HAHA

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr