Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are you on diet?

That was the question asked by a girl (whom I haven't met for quite some time) when I bumped into her this evening. And I said NO. I'm never on diet. I eat a lot and I have a big stomach. And I never say no to food. :P

So we talked and again she asked if I'm taking any supplement or health food. Or do I exercise. Or eat 'selectively'. And I just laughed because I did none of those. I'm a lazy bump when it comes to exercising. I don't like to jog because I don't feel comfortable running in public. But she insisted to know (and at that point of time I already feel a bit annoyed). It's not like I'm kurus kering. Haih. -_-"

So I said to her, my only healthy tips is 10000 steps a day. So far I think that it's a good way of exercising without you putting too much effort. It's a natural way of exercising (sometimes, without you realizing). Err, and this has nothing to do with MOH's campaign. This is what I have been practicing for years already. And so far it works. :)

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr