Monday, October 4, 2010

What am I without you?

It's been more than a week since she's gone. But life has to go on.

Anyways, I just want to share with you my fav Raya2010 pic.

*Spot the hidden face*

I think that most Dads are funny. Well, maybe not all. But I bet you have at least one story of your Dad being funny, right? :)

A lot of people said I look a lot like my Dad. Mama said I'm Dad's best friend. That, I couldn't agree more. Ha ha. But she also said that it's not just about the facial resemblance. Everything comes in packages. And she started saying that I'm stubborn...just like him. Oh well. Bapa borek anak rintik :P And oh, sometimes he's also my partner in crime. :D

I love you Ayah. So much.

3 comments:

ctfadzlin said...

wat a pic..i have a confession,i'm jelous of u and ur dad's friendship..cause I didn't have tat kind a thing with my dad..huhu..aa well,i'm praying Ai'syah will have tat strong bonds tat u ad ur dad have,just not the partner in crime part..LOL

dengerous said...

This thread is not meant for me but...I have something to sing...for my love, for you...

You, by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong
You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely
To the other side

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only life

And this could be good
It's already better than that
And nothing's worse
Than knowing you're holding back

I could be all that you need
If you let me try

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only

I only said it 'cause I mean it
I only mean 'cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only

mimie_t said...

KakLin: InsyaAllah. Tak adil sebenarnya berat sebelah. Tp nk buat cemane kan. Mak saya garang. Ha ha. Maka terpaksa la berbestfrenkan org yang cool. HA HA HA

Sayang: Karaoke satu round!!
Aww.. I love you so much. Will get this downloaded and make a CD for u. (Since the last one dah tak boleh play kan.. -_-")

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr