Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Favourite.

Tired of doing grammar exercises and reading comprehension passages, I decided to do a communicative activity in my class today. So the day before, I asked the kids to bring their anything that can be considered their favourite.

So these were some of the things that they brought to class:
1. Teddy Bears (most of the girls did, hehe)
2. Pet (Danish and Imran brought their Prawns named Black and Twins in a very cute aquarium)
3. Chocolate
4. Story books / Novel
5. Clothes ( T-shirt, dress and jeans)

The kids are very creative. I didn't gave any suggestions of what they might want to bring to class. The whole idea is to get them to talk about their favourite whatever, and I thought that it was a success. They feel free to talk and share some interesting stories with the class. I've learned a few things from them. And I'm willing to learn more. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one very creative approach!

mimie_t said...

And it helped a lot when dealing with those 'popcorn-mouthed' kids. X blh berenti bckp lgsg. Hehe

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr