Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Untitled.

Well they say, everything happens for a reason. We might plans things, but Allah knows best. Umi's operation was cancelled (God knows how shocked I was when she told me about this. Sgt tak logik okkay). And trip to Sabah is postponed, perhaps until some time next year.

Work was fine. But to tell you the truth, my very first class was a disaster. I just don't know how to deal with little kids. Fyi, I was asked to teach Secondary students but ended up teaching Primary 1 and 2. They are mischievous (if I were to teach them every day, I think I'll be diagnosed with high blood pressure very soon). Okay, I didn't mean that. Hee.

But after a few weeks, I feel that it's not that bad. Despite the fact that they are almost impossible to handle, they are actually very loveable. You can't have students hugging you (only the girls, ya) when you enter the class. Sweet kn mereka? Smiles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeet. :)
Anyway, I miss youuuuuuuu! Sekarang sangat busy I hardly have the time to breathe. Blergh. Dinie's coming back next week though. So there's more reason for us to go out!

See you soon.

mimie_t said...

Yay for that! HugSS
I miss you too~ ngee

Anonymous said...

hey...
mengapa hidupmu seperti yg daku idam2kan?
wuuuu
nak jadi chekgu..
bestnye...
(T_T)

cikgu mimi, cikgu mimi..!



syuqaira~

blodyn said...

why was Umi's operation cancelled?

mimie_t said...

syuqaira: Hm. I don't think that we can exchange roles now. Sy takut la nk jd doctor! Hehe. thanks for dropping by, i miss youuuuu!

blodyn: Pelik kan? Umi pn x reti nak explain mcmn. She went to UH utk daftar kt ward dia. But her name was not in the list. Bila i dah tau full story dia i'll let u know k.hehe

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr