Friday, December 19, 2008

Of Shits. And more.

So I am not happy today.

To tell you the truth, I have this very bad habit which I find very difficult to erase. Say, if something I look forward to is about to happen tomorrow, I can't sleep well tonight. Is it just me, or is there any scientific explanation of that?

Results are supposed to come out TODAY. But maybe those people from Bhg Akademik lost track of time, or maybe they are in a completely different universe so their calender is obviously different from the one we use here on earth. The first shit of the day.

Then, I went to Tailor A's Shop to pick up my jeans I asked them to alter 3 days ago. The staff forgot to tell the person incharged and there you go, it was not even touched yet. It shouldn't take that long I reckon. Thank you very much.

Later in the evening, I called Tailor B to ask about the baju kurung I'm supposed to wear next week. In the first place she promised to get it done by tomorrow. BUT she said sorry and asked me to get it next Monday. Thank you again. That made my day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chillax Mi.
Are you okay now?

mimie_t said...

Hehe. menulis mengikut emosi pd ketika itu. Felt a lot better after rambling like a mad cow. No worries ;)

blodyn said...

3.90 baby. That should lift up ur mood :) and also, im wearing my baju raya for lin's wedding, so u should feel good about that too. hahaha.

mimie_t said...

Lol.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr