Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not.giving.up.hope

Hello people.

Iklan sekejap.

I have a bad news. Rusty is missing. T_T. Since last Sunday.
Den and his family paid us a visit. Its Raya, kan. When he got back he noticed that Rusty is not in her cage, not in the house, not around the house. In short, she's nowhere to be seen. :(

So sad. Den is very depressed already. I don't know what to do. I ran out of soothing/comforting words. I'm such a bad girlfriend. T_T. He went and asked around the neighborhood, distributed flyers, went to the pet shop nearby just to check if anyone tries to sell her (NOOOOO). He did whatever he could.

If she got ran over by a car, we might have seen her dead body. Even though that'll definitely be the worst thing to happen, at least we're done with uncertainties. Of not knowing whether she's still alive, or is it true that someone kidnapped her, or is she being 'rescued' by someone who thinks that she is abandoned (but don't give me that sh*t lah, she's pretty, clean and all. Doesn't make sense if they think that she is a stray cat) ..and the list goes on.

I went to the Vet in campus, gave a flyer to the staff at the counter asking her to get it pasted in the lobby. I was trying hard to hold back tears while talking to that person. I just hope that she'll be back anytime soon. The last time I get to kiss her was last Friday and I noticed how fast she has grown since I gave her to Den. :( Oh so saaaad.

We pray for your safety wherever you are. We hope that you have eaten and that you're not sick. We hope that this sorrow will end, soon.

Come home Sayang. Please come home. We miss you. T_T

2 comments:

ctfadzlin said...

ala...me almost cried...soo sad...please be safe Rusty...

mimie_t said...

Sedih kannnn? Bapa kucing apatah lagi.:(

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr