Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fatigue*

Finally the nurse said that she can have a good rest at home. A better environment I would say. Sometimes the ward could be a rather depressing place to stay in. It wasn't easy to say goodbye just now, though. The cries and hugs showed it all. I'm glad that I found a true friend like her, a kind of person I don't mind sharing everything I have, to give, give and give, and not expecting anything in return. I got another 'dad' today. Thank you Abah.

Since I just got back from Andalas I didn't meet Ayah before he took off to Terengganu. I missed talking to him since he just got back from Maldives last week. And now he's away. Again. *Sigh* Anyways, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AYAH! You've always been my savior (and the one I can pour my cries and stories and gossips to).

The best Dad in this whole wide world. :)

Need a few days to get some fresh air. Fresh as in FRRRESHH.. Beaches anyone? :)

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr