Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new day has come

"Love is always patient and kind
it is never jealous
love is never
boastful or conceited
it is never rude or selfish
it does not take offense
and is not resentful
love takes no pleasure
in other people's sins,
but delights in the truth
it is always ready to excuse
to trust, to hope,
and to endure
whatever comes".


This is so far the best love quote. Thanks to Ainuddin, I've watched A Walk to Remember almost 10 times this week, and I still cry each time. It's indeed a movie full of memorable quotes, yet this one is the best so far. I've read the book too, and to compare both the movie and book, I'd say I prefer reading the book. Sometimes our own imagination about things is greater than how people put it in movies. He he.

Just a thought to share, I'm grateful that I'm still breathing as I woke up this morning, and I still have Mama to wake me up for prayers, to have my sisters by my side as I opened my eyes, to realize that God still gives me the chance to live another day. Thank you Allah.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr