Friday, June 13, 2008

Get well soon, dearest.

It has been a long time since I last went to a hospital to visit a friend or relative. Last Wednesday, a good friend of mine went through an operation to remove her salivary glands tumor. But the operation took longer than it should. We were informed that it will take about 3 hours, yet we waited up till 5 hrs 20 mins. To our shock, the doctors informed that there was no problem with the salivary glands. The tumor was actually at the face nerves. So they decided to cut off her face nerves, and after 6 months, if the tumor does not show any possibility to re-appear, they'll join the nerve which they cut off earlier.

All we can do is just to hope for the best. I pray that she'll be doing fine. I don't mind spending my time with her all along, if that's the thing that can make her at least a little bit lighten up. It's not fun to see someone very dear to you suffer. Trust me. But it's also difficult to convince her that everything will be alright. Maybe it'll take sometime. I'll be there for her every step of the way.

Exam results are out. Alhamdulillah, I passed through another test. I hope my friends did well too. Next semester would be our final year. Praying hard that He will give us his blessings for us to sail through the tides. Amin.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr